Vita Nova Statistics:
Youth receiving services from Vita Nova experience:
- 85% Graduate High School or obtain GED
- 92% Go on to post-secondary education
- 89% Obtain employment
- 98% Achieve stable housing
- 100% Increase access to healthcare resources
The statistics for young adults 18-25 formerly from foster care, or homeless need our attention. Our young adults don’t just deserve more – they deserve better.
- Without our help young adults formerly from foster care will experience homelessness at least once 75% of the time after turning 18 years old.
- Without our help less than 50% of former foster care children will get a high school diploma.
- Without our help less than 40% of former foster youth have experience working leading up to 18 years old.
- Without our help less than 3% of former foster youth will complete post-secondary education.